We all like to be recognized for a job well done and here at LHP, we want to ensure that message is sent out loud & clear.
Let’s take a minute to recognize the following property & individuals for their hard work:
Tonawanda Towers in Tonawanda, NY received a score of 95b on their January REAC inspection.
Major kudos go out to Linda Cooper & her team!
In addition, the Apartment Association of Greater Knoxville held their Awards & Installation Banquet last month.
Many LHP employees were recognized for their service in 2015, including:
- Susan Howell (Life Owner/Manager Director)
- David Thomas (Owner/Manager Director, Membership Chairman)
- Christy Nutter, Merle Tinker, and Meaghan Howard (Affordable Managers Association Leadership)
- The Pines Apartments for hospitality by hosting Affordable Managers Assoc. meetings
Also, 5 of LHP’s employees were installed as Officers for 2016:
- David Thomas (AAGK Treasurer and Owner/Manager Director)
- Meaghan Howard (Affordable Managers Association President)
- Brandy Ford (Affordable Managers Association Vice-President)
- Michelle Kiyimba (Affordable Managers Association Secretary)
- Jim McGuire (Maintenance Council Vice-President)
Lastly, awards were handed out. LHP’s own Meaghan Howard received the 2015 “Affordable Housing Professional of the Year” award. This is one of the highest awards given annually by AAGK. The award is reserved for affordable housing site staff, and is given in appreciation for their contributions & leadership.
Meaghan was also the inaugural recipient of the “Donna Heaton Education and Leadership Scholarship”.
Donna Heaton was a legendary figure in the local multi-family industry, who worked tirelessly in support of the AAGK and believed that knowledge and education were key to successful leadership. Following her untimely death last year, the Board began a scholarship in Donna’s memory.
Conventional and Affordable staff are both eligible to apply for the $500 award to be used for training and educational purposes. Once again, LHP was front-and-center as Meaghan Howard received the award.
Thanks so much to David Thomas, Area Manager, for sending over this great news!
Everyone, keep up the good work & remember we don’t shy away from giving credit when it’s due.