This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Larissa Horne. Larissa works an Administrative Assistant at Corporate.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why?
- My grandmother – she passed away in 1995 and I haven’t ever stopped missing her, to this day she was the funniest person I’ve ever met.
- Maya Angelou – she always seemed so wise and I think she could pass some of that wisdom off to me.
- Pope Francis – I’m not Catholic, but he seems very interesting and in tune with the problems of the world today.
2. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
- A cruise to the Bahamas. It was the first vacation my daughter and I ever took just the 2 of us and we had a blast. I loved being on the ship, in the middle of the ocean, without a care in the world!
3. What are your favorite TV shows, Netflix series, etc.?
- Fixer Upper – I’m so sad this is the last season.
- The Big Bang Theory
- Game of Thrones
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you? (Goodness this one is hard, I am pretty much an open book!)
- I lived in Washington state and Connecticut, was gone from Tennessee for 7 years. I loved Washington, but nothing beats East Tennessee.
- I have been underwater in a submarine, the USS Nevada. It is one thing to go into it, but when you know you are underwater it’s a little frightening, but pretty interesting all at the same time.
- I am very clumsy, I have broken both arms (not at one time) and one foot. I have a screw in my left arm, where a piece of bone broke off.
With gratitude & coffee,