You read that right…we’ve got another new feature on The Scruff.
To get a more “behind the scenes” look at LHP, we are starting a new feature called Up Close & Personal.
We will start by interviewing our Leadership Team, however, the option to participate is open to all employees.
Our first Up Close & Personal feature is on Phil Lawson, LHP’s Chairman.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with and why.
- Martin Luther King – one of my greatest heroes
- Pat Wood – the wisest person I have known
- Audrey Brazier (and her Mom) – do you really need to ask?*
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- War Stories with Oliver North
- 2015 World Series of Poker
- Alice’s Restaurant 50th Anniversary Concert
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- Good Dog by David DiBenedetto and the Editors of Garden & Gun
- Winning: The Ultimate Business How-To Book by Jack Welch
- The Art of Happiness by His Holiness the Dalai Lama
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- My first job was pumping gas. (Yes, there was at time when someone came out and did that for you.)
- I started college at Southern Colorado State College in Pueblo, Colorado.
- When I was a kid, I wanted to be a preacher when I grew up.
*For those who may not know, in addition to the many roles our Chairman plays at LHP, he is also my Dad!
If you are interested in being considered for our Up Close & Personal feature, please complete this form & return it to the Social Media team via email.