LHP purchased The 1100 Studio Apartments, formerly known as Townview Towers, in 2014. The property has 299 units that provide housing for low-income families and single individuals. It was built in 1973.
A major construction rehab was completed on the property in the fall of 2015 with a total cost of over $8 million. That’s around $29,000 per unit!
The 1100 Studio Apartments are located at 1100 Lula Powell Drive in Knoxville, TN.
The property employs 10 people:
- Teresa Light – Community Director
- Andrea Finley – Assistant Community Director
- Farrah Linkous – Assistant Community Director
- Jim McGuire – Community Maintenance Director
- Randy Rankin – Maintenance Tech 2
- John Beal – Maintenance Tech 2
- Zach Gillis – Maintenance Tech 1
- James Flanigan – Maintenance Tech 1
- Johnneta Fenderson – Resident Service Coordinator
- Jannette Hypes – Resident Service Coordinator
If you’re ever hungry while in Knoxville, Teresa recommends you check out Chandler’s on Magnolia Avenue. Their soul food is amazing!
Stay tuned next month for another LHP Property Spotlight.
With gratitude and coffee,