This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Pam Dickey. Pam works at the corporate office in Software Support.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why?
- Princess Diana – I just always loved her.
- John Cleese – I can just look at him and laugh.
- Clint Eastwood – I’ve seen all of his movies several times.
2. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
- Washington, D.C. – my husband and son were mad that we didn’t go to the beach that year; but a few years ago, my son said he would never forget that trip and he was so glad we went!
3. What are your favorite TV shows, Netflix series, etc.?
- Keeping Up Appearances – oldie but goodie British comedy
- Andy Griffith – who doesn’t love that show?
- Narcos on Netflix
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I lived in Brooklyn, NY for about 2 years…couldn’t wait to get home!
- I love conspiracy theory books; Missing 411 by David Paulides is the series I’m currently reading.
- I love both opera and heavy metal music…is something wrong with me?
With gratitude & coffee,