Our next Up Close & Personal feature is on David Nelson. David is the Community Manager at Pinnacle Park Apartments (formerly Arbor Place) in Knoxville, TN.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- Charlie Nelson (my grandfather) – he was my best friend when he passed away in 1984.
- Don Garlits (a famous drag racer from the 70’s & 80’s) to discuss the changes from then until now.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Street Outlaws on Discovery Channel
- Gas Monkey Garage on Discovery Channel
- Days of Our Lives (have to keep fiancee happy!)
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- Drag Review magazine
- American Kennel Club’s All About Dogs
- Men’s Health magazine
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I am a semi-professional drag racer.
- I have 3 grandkids & 2 kids. My fiancee has 3 kids. We are a real life Brady Bunch!
- I have worked in housing for 23 years.
If you are interested in being considered for our Up Close & Personal feature, please complete THIS FORM & return it to the Social Media team via email.