Our second Up Close & Personal feature is on Lindsay Willis, who serves as LHP’s Vice President of Human Resources.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- My two boys and my husband. They are my world and I can’t imagine my life without them. I am very fortunate to be able to sit down at the dinner table with all three of them each and every night.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Right now I have about 5 episodes of Reba saved to watch on a rainy day. It’s a silly show I know, but it makes me smile. I also have Scorpion, NCIS (love all three), and Bones.
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- I used to always have books at my bedside, I’ve always been an avid reader. However, now all of my reading material is consolidated on my iPad. My favorites to re-read over and over are the Hunger Games trilogy and the Harry Potter series. I also have several issues of HR Magazine next to my bed…(what can I say…I’m an HR nerd at heart).
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I am originally from Nashville, however, my extended family is originally from the Czech Republic. We’ll be eating Vánočka this Christmas at my house.
- Being in Nashville, country music is everywhere. Growing up, I was in several country music videos including the very first country music video to include animation/cartoons. I’m afraid I can’t tell you the name of the video or artist for fear of embarrassment.
- I like to eat Cheeseburgers for breakfast.
If you are interested in being considered for our Up Close & Personal feature, please complete this form & return it to the Social Media team via email.