Our newest Up Close & Personal feature is on Rebecca Sterling. Rebecca works as the Assistant Manager at Hickory Hollow Towers in Antioch, TN.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- Elvis Presley – So I can finally prove to my Dad, Elvis really passed away 8/16/1977.
- Christopher Columbus – I want to know how finding the new world really played out.
- Santa Claus – I want to know if I can give back the easy bake oven he gave me in 1986 and trade it in for the pink BB gun I really asked for that year.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Survivor Season 32
- The Walking Dead Season 6
- Shark Tank (I wish they had a kids edition!)
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- Guerilla Marketing by Jay Conrad Levinson
- Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews
- Moonshine by Matthew B. Rowley
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I’ve created, owned, operated and sold 3 different successful businesses – autograph memorabilia, custom picture framing, and a portable recording studio.
- I’m recently engaged to a wonderful man, Jim Abney of Clarksville, TN.
- I’m 100% a daddy’s girl – I speak with my daddy every single day, sometimes twice a day!
If you are interested in being considered for our Up Close & Personal feature, please complete THIS FORM & return it to the Social Media team via email.