Our next Up Close & Personal feature is on Dena VanLeuvan. Dena is a Compliance Specialist and she began working for LHP in February 2008.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- Donald Trump – to see if his hair is really a comb over!
- My Grandfather, Boggie – he passed before I was born & I am told he was a great man.
- Pope Francis – his love for all people is compelling. I want to say “thank you”; he’s a great example for all of us to follow.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Chicago Fire
- Chicago P.D.
- Chicago Med
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- The Testament by John Grisham
- Bedside Blessings by Charles R. Swindoll
- Holy Bible
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I have a twin brother that is 13 minutes older than me.
- My sister, Joda, was in an advertisement for Dr. Pepper.
- My father is a retired Police Sergeant of 44 years & taught me how to shoot a gun at age 9.