This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Penny Ledbetter. Penny is the Community Manager at Dandridge Tower in Nashville, TN.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- My Mom – she was my best friend and I miss her dearly.
- John Wayne – he was my childhood hero and it would be awesome to eat dinner with my number one cowboy!
- My Dad – so I can have the chance to give him a great big hug one more time.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- The Walking Dead
- Forensic Files
- Snapped (I think I scare my husband a little watching this!)
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- The Walking Dead comic book
- The Ugly Duckling (for grandbabies)
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- When I was 16, my Mom wrote a song, “The Love of a Child”, that we recorded together and it was played on our local radio station for about 3 months.
- At the age of 21 I became a cancer survivor.
- When hunting season begins in October, you can find me in a deer stand. I am an avid hunter.