This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Merle Tinker. Merle is the Community Director of Henry Manor in Morristown, TN.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why?
- My Dad – he passed away in November of last year. I would love one more dinner together.
- My Sister – Stacey passed away at the age of two and a half in 1973. I would love to see her beautiful smile again.
- Jennifer Aniston – she’s just sexy!
2. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
- I vacationed in England in 2001. Seeing London and all the historical architecture was amazing. Buckingham Palace was absolutely beautiful.
3. What are your favorite TV shows, Netflix series, etc.?
- Shameless (Showtime series) on Netflix…the title says it all!
- This is Us on NBC
- Chicago Fire on NBC
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I was the only male that graduated in the top 10 of my high school class.
- I grew up in a small coal mining town in Briceville, TN.
- I was a bartender for almost 20 years, before coming to LHP.
With gratitude & coffee,