Earlier this summer, Bankhead Towers in Birmingham, AL had a Management and Occupancy Review (MOR) conducted by HUD.
For those who may not know, an MOR is a review of the following aspects of a Project Based Section 8 property:
- General Appearance & Security
- Follow Up and Monitoring of Project Inspections
- Maintenance & Standard Operating Procedures
- Financial Management/Procurement
- Leasing & Occupancy
- Tenant & Management Relations
- General Management Practices
Bankhead received an Above Average performance rating. This is an EXCELLENT rating!
We are very proud of Laura Battin & her staff’s work at the property. Way to go, Bankhead!