This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Jessica Phillips. Jessica works as an Administrative Assistant at Corporate.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- My mother’s father, Conda – I would love to meet him, he passed when I was one.
- My father-in-law, Bill – he was a wonderful storyteller and I miss that.
- My mamaw, Edna – she recently passed and I would love some more time with her.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Series finale of Downton Abbey…if I don’t watch it, it won’t really be over. 🙂
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
- Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I’ve lived in the same zip code my entire life.
- My son’s names have the same number of letters in their first, middle, and last names (wasn’t planned).
- I’m afraid of heights.