This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Julia Belcher. Julia is an Area Manager for LHP Management, LLC.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- Robin Williams – he was one of my favorite actors.
- My mom – she passed away in 2001…just to have another moment with her.
- My husband’s father – he passed away when my husband was 9 yeras old. From what I’ve been told by others, he was a great man.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- The Vikings
- Criminal Minds
- Pretty Little Liars (my daughters’ have to record it!)
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- The House of Nights series
- My nook tablet
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I volunteer as a representative for the Northside Booster Baseball/Softball Club. My duties include running concessions during games and making sure the field is ready for the kids to play ball.
- I get freaked out if insects crawl on me. Off! spray is my friend!
- I love fishing.