This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Barry Rawdon. Barry is the other half of LHP’s Tech Support Team.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- My wife…who is my absolute best friend.
- My parents…because there’s nothing like a home-cooked meal.
- My grandfathers (deceased)…I would love to have one more fish-fry with them.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Sherlock – the BBC version
- Doctor Who
- Impractical Jokers
- Netflix queue – X-Files, Arrested Development
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- I don’t have any bedside books – but I have the Bible app on my phone, which is by my bed… does that count?
- A recent favorite would be Thing Explainer: Complicated Stuff in Simple Words.
- Anything my girls want me to read to them. Right now, it’s The Day the Crayons Quit and The Day the Crayons Came Home.
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I have perfect pitch. Explained – if I hear a sound, I can tell you what musical note it is.
- My family origins can be traced back to the year 1066, The Battle of Hastings. My ancestors fought alongside William the Conqueror and became English nobility.
- I worked on my uncle’s emu and ostrich ranch in high school. Emu are curious; the male ostriches are mean, while the females are not.