This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Roberto Bonilla, a Maintenance Tech II, working out of Hickory Forest Apartments, for a 1 Community in Nashville, TN.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- Jose Bonilla – my brother died in 1987. I would love to have dinner with him.
- My mother – she lives in Cohoes, New York. I miss her.
- My best friend, Waine – he died a couple of years ago.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- ID Channel
- Forensic Science
- Telemundo (Of course, Spanish TV!)
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- All kinds of topics…carpentry, mechanics, electrical, cars, decks, locksmith, plumbing.
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I like fishing.
- I love being on the water.
- I have been in the maintenance field for many years, working as a supervisor, too.