This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Robin Brown, Area Manager for LHP Management, LLC.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- My grandmother – I only remember her through the eyes of a child/teenager, but I get many personality traits from her. I would love to talk to her again as an adult and gain her perspective on life.
- Kevin Hart – simply because it would be one of the funniest, most animated conversations ever!
- Any of my Louisiana childhood best friends because it’s been 25+ years and Facebook only tells you so much.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Penny Dreadful
- House of Lies
- Sleeper Cell
- The Big Bang Theory…if it were available on Hulu!
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- Juggling Elephants by Chelsea Handler
- Skeleton’s Key by Stacy Green
- The Twilight Trilogy (don’t judge me)
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
Besides now knowing I love the Twilight series…
- As much as I love traveling, I’m actually a “homebody.”
- Growing up, I wanted to be a writer or a psychologist.
- I love DIY home projects and I wish I was more creative with them.