This week’s Pup Close & Purrsonal comes to us from Marilyn Moody. Marilyn is the Community Manager of Asbury Park Apartments in Little Rock, AR.
Marilyn’s house is full of pets! She has 5 dogs and one cat. But when her youngest son or two granddaughters come to visit, they will bring their pets too (who leaves home without their animals in tow?!)…so the count rises to 10 dogs, one cat, and 9 people.
Here’s the rundown on Marilyn’s zoo:
- A female cat named Tyson.
- Maddox, a black and white Lab/Beagle mix, who is owned by her son. She rules the roost and is such a sweetheart.
- Hazel is a Terrier/Shih Tzu mix, that belongs to her grandson. Marilyn claims this dog doesn’t have a brain in his head.
- Dilly is an Italian Greyhound mix, the baby of the family.
- Bella is the black Australian Shepherd, who has no clue she is actually 90 pounds. She thinks she’s a small dog.
- Jack is the brown Australian Shepherd who thinks he should be petted constantly. If you make the mistake of petting another animal in the house, he will move them out of the way so you can return to petting him.
Jack, Bella, and Dilly are actually owned by Marilyn’s son’s girlfriend, who also lives at her house.
As Marilyn says, they make one big happy family!
With gratitude & coffee,