In honor of Veterans Day, I wanted to recognize all of our LHP employees who have served in the United States Military.
- John Beal, Westview Towers:1987-1992; Sergeant
- Phil Lawson, Capital: 1966-1970; Staff Sergeant
- Janet Wilmouth, Harriman Gardens: 3.5 years served; E-4
- Karen Ohm, Lincoln Manor: 1976-1979; E-2
- Philip McClain, Management: 1979-1985; Staff Sergeant
- Robert Anderson, Corporate: 1967-1970; E-5
- Robert Corlew, Dandridge: 25 years served (National Guard), Staff Sergeant
- Walter Ghosten, Chaplain: 1966-1969, 1973-1984; Staff Sergeant
- Bear McGuire, Management: 1993-1997; Corporal
- Dean Parker, Legacy Housing Foundation: 1987-1991; Corporal
- Jerry Rainey, Hickory Forest: 1973-1977
- JR Pitmon, Trevecca Towers: 1977-1983; E4
- Kent Hersha, Corporate: 2003-2007; Corporal
- Rick Muth, Trevecca Towers: 1986-1993; E4
- Brian Smith, Radnor Towers: 1980-1984; E3
- Columbus Thomas, Tivoli: 1993-1997; E4
- David Cross, Lynnridge: 9 years served; E5
- David Gross, Clear Springs Apartments: 2008-2013; CE 3rd Class
Bonus Points to anyone who can guess who this might be:
If you guessed LHP’s Chairman…you’re right!
If anyone has been left off this list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and the post will be amended.
We thank you for your service.