In honor of Veterans Day, I wanted to recognize all of our LHP employees who have served in the United States Military.
- John Beal, Westview Towers:1987-1992; Sergeant
- Phil Lawson, Capital: 1966-1970; Staff Sergeant
- Janet Wilmouth, Harriman Gardens, 3.5 years served; SP4
- Philip McClain, Management: 1979-1985; Staff Sergeant
- Robert Anderson, Corporate: 3 years served; SP5
- Walter Ghosten, Chaplain: 1966-1969, 1973-1984; Staff Sergeant
- Alec Chastaine, Park Place: 1991-1996; Corporal
- Bear McGuire, Management: 1993-1997; Corporal
- Dean Parker, Legacy Housing Foundation: 1987-1991; Corporal
- Jerry Rainey, Hickory Forest: 1973-1977
- Jim McGuire, 1100 Studios: 1973-1977; Corporal
- JR Pitmon, Trevecca Towers: 1977-1983; E4
- Kent Hersha, Corporate: 2003-2007; Corporal
- Rick Muth, Trevecca Towers: 1986-1993; E4
- Brian Smith, Radnor Towers: 1981-1984; E3
- Columbus Thomas, Tivoli: 1993-1997; E4
- David Arning, Corporate: 1997-2002; Lieutenant Commander
- David Cross, Lynnridge: 9 years served; E5
- Jason Cook, Tivoli: 1983-1987; E4
- Mike Lash, Trevecca Towers: 1981-1984; E1
We thank you for your service.
If anyone has been left off of this list, please email email@example.com and the post will be amended.
With gratitude & coffee,