Our next Up Close & Personal feature is on Alvin Nance. Alvin serves as the CEO of LHP’s Development & Management divisions.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- Martin Luther King – to understand the energy he needed to stay the course.
- Yogi Berra – his funny quotes would make for great dinner conversation.
- My Mom & Dad’s grandparents – I never met them and I’m sure I inherited some traits from them.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- I don’t record any shows because I watch sporting events 75% of the time when I watch TV.
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- The Big Short by Michael Lewis
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I love to cook and do the majority of cooking at home.
- I was a double major in college, Business Administration and Art.
- I held the all-time football rushing record for Maryville College for 30 years.
If you are interested in being considered for our Up Close & Personal feature, please complete THIS FORM & return it to the Social Media team via email.