This Up Close & Personal feature is on Carmen Solomon. Carmen is one of LHP’s long-time Tech Support Specialists.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- My Dad (deceased 1988) – next to my husband, he was the kindest man I’ve ever known.
- My Mom – I only get to see her about 3 times a year…not nearly enough.
- My husband’s grandmother (1900-2002) – She was a simple woman with tons of knowledge about South Knoxville; she watched the Gay Street bridge being built.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- House Hunters
- The Little Couple
- Extreme Makeover Weight Loss
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- Quilt magazines
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- My first job was at age 9, delivering newspapers with my older brother. I saved enough money to buy my first car with cash.
- Until I came to Tennessee for the World’s Fair (where I met my husband of 32 years), I had never been away from home.
- I have my own motorcycle.