This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Karen Smith. Karen is the Community Manager at Ridgebrook Apartments in Knoxville, TN.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- My Dad – passed away last year on my birthday. He was a very funny guy and easy to talk to.
- My Dad’s mom – Queen Elizabeth Florence. She would tell the most interesting stories about when she was a little girl, about my granddad, and my dad (when he was younger), along with the rest of her children.
- Chaplain Walter Ghosten – he’s interesting and smart. He tells good stories, too. He’s very easy to talk to, I trust him.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Laverne & Shirley
- Gilligan’s Island
- Will & Grace
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- The Power of Prayer and Fasting
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- My first grandchild (a girl) is due September 1st – YEAH!
- I have 3 grown daughters (19, 23, & 28).
- When I was 10-12, I was a champion hula hooper…and I can still hula hoop!