This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on me, your fearless Social Media Coordinator!
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- Mary Lou Sharp – my grandmother; she died when I was 12 & I still miss her terribly.
- President Barack Obama – I would love to know how he manages day-to-day.
- Kurt Cobain (lead singer of Nirvana) – it would be great to get inside his head, for just a little while.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Sofia the First (I have a 3 year old!)
- The Big Bang Theory
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- I read all of my books on a Kindle Paperwhite, so there are lots!
- I am currently reading Yes Please by Amy Poehler and Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I was born 4 months premature, weighing 1 pound.
- I didn’t start wearing glasses until I was 18 years old.
- I had never changed a baby’s diaper until my daughter was born.