This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Kayla Ottinger. Kayla is a Community Director at a 1 Community in Nashville, TN.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why.
- Helen Keller – I always admired her life story and how she overcame her obstacles.
- My grandmother – visiting her at her farm in Southern Missouri was always the highlight of my summer growing up.
- My parents – I don’t get to see them as often as I would like to.
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- Law and Order: SVU
- America’s Got Talent
- American Ninja Warrior
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by J.K. Rowling
- American Gods by Neil Gaiman
- The Orthodox Study Bible
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I have 3 beautiful step-daughters ages 7, 9, and 14.
- I had severe scoliosis as a teenager and had 2 rods placed in my back at age 15. The majority of my back has little to no feeling.
- The #1 country I want to visit is Greece.