This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Shannon Chung. Shannon is an Area Manager for LHP.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why?
- My granny & papaw – they are both gone and I miss them every day. I would love to have one more conversation with them.
- Chris Farley – he was my favorite comedian and probably the only celebrity I ever mourned.
- Luke Bryan – my hubby & I are HUGE fans. I bet it would be so much fun!
2. What’s on your DVR right now?
- I have Sling, so there’s no DVR…but I watch past episodes of Tiny House Hunters and I follow Less Junk More Journey on YouTube (if that counts?)
3. What book(s) do you have by your bedside?
- None – I read my Bible and do my devotional on my laptop each night.
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I make really good hot & sour soup and fried rice. My hubby gave some to our neighbors once, and they told him that “his mom’s food was the best Chinese food” they’d ever had.
- I love hair, makeup, and nails. I am a nail tech and used to do proms, weddings, and special occasion makeup on the side. I even did makeup for a music video shot on downtown Chattanooga!
- When I was a little girl, I used to tell people that I wanted to grow up to be Crystal Gayle. I would perform for anyone, whether they were willing or not.
With gratitude & coffee,