This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Kyle Garcia. Kyle directs LHP’s Software Support team.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why?
- Mother Teresa and Pope John Paul II, come on… it’s Mother Teresa and John Paul!
- My ex-wife… we lost contact years ago. Just to know if she’s happy and was blessed with the children she wanted.
2. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
- My recent trip to Mexico. Reason is simple – no access to email!
3. What are your favorite TV shows, Netflix series, etc.?
- I don’t watch TV, I will watch YouTube. Right now, it’s “A Town and Country Murder.”
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- I am one of seven children, four older and two younger.
- I attended 26 schools K through 12, but I am not a Military brat, was kicked out of any of them, nor did I fail any grade.
- My Kindergarten report card says “does not play well with others”, this set off a life-long pattern…
With gratitude & coffee,