Originally constructed as a hotel in 1950, Towers East Apartments was turned into residential housing in 1978. The 269 unit property was purchased by LHP in 2006 and houses elderly residents.
Towers East is located at 415 N. Main Street, in Greenville, SC.
The property employees 7 people:
- Mary Alice Crawford – Community Manager
- Lesley Davis – Assistant Manager
- Emily Alfakir – Leasing Agent
- Tyrone Warner – Maintenance Supervisor
- Markitus Wideman – Maintenance Tech
- Adrian Bowens – Maintenance Tech
- Thomas Bethea – Janitorial
Mary Alice says if you’re ever in town and looking for the best spot to eat, you have to check out Smoke on the Water. It’s described as a “saucy southern tavern” serving comfort food. Yum! I’m on my way!
Stay tuned next month for another LHP Property Spotlight.
With gratitude and coffee,