This week’s Up Close & Personal feature is on Bridget Baldwin. Bridget is an Assistant Community Director for 1 Community Kingsport, working out of Model City.
1. Name 3 people, dead or alive, that you would like to have dinner with & why?
- Johnnie Nickodam, my grandfather, that passed away too early. He was always enjoyable to be around and l loved him so much that I always stayed with my grandparents.
- Michael Baldwin, my husband, because we always enjoy our time together.
- Eula, my mom, because she never does anything for herself and when I get a chance, I like taking her out and treating her like a “best friend.”
2. What’s the best vacation you’ve ever been on?
- In 1999, my husband and I went to Orlando, FL to visit Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. We got the best of both worlds – rides and movies!
3. What are your favorite TV shows, Netflix series, etc.?
- Chicago PD
- Law & Order: SVU
- Walking Dead
- Chicago Justice
4. What are 3 things we don’t know about you?
- Very fun person to be around, I am always laughing.
- I love all 4 of my fur babies and animals, as a kid I always brought home different animals to take care of and still do.
- I love being married to the love of my life, my true best friend, for 22 years still going strong just like the first day we met.
With gratitude & coffee,